We’re very excited to be working with our friends at the Ubele Initiative and Access (The Foundation for Social Investment) – on the next round of funding from the Enterprise Development Programme, a five-year programme of support and up to £30000 funding, with a focus on minoritised communities.
Successful applicants will not only receive a grant, but join a cohort of other grant recipients from their sector, to learn and develop together. The programme includes…
- Access to a bespoke learning package co-designed by you and your sector-lead,
- The opportunity to apply for either a feasibility or development grant to put your learning into action (note that grants will likely be capped at £30,000 and may be subject to agreed milestones or evidence of growing income sources)
- Extensive peer-learning and networking opportunities,
- Access to a team of pro bono legal experts to act as a sounding board and guide you through the legal considerations of trading
- Invitations to conferences on enterprise development and social investment within the wider charitable sector.
The application process involve two stages, with the next round – Black and Minoritised Communities – opening in September…
|Tuesday 6th September- 10am||Stage 1 Applications Open|
|Tuesday 27 September- 12 noon||Stage 1 Applications Close|
|Thursday 29th September – 10am||Stage 2 Applications Open|
|Monday 24th October – 12 noon||Stage 2 Applications Close|
You can find out more about the programme at enterprisedevelopmentprogramme.org.uk/how-to-apply, but we’ll also be hosting an in-person briefing event on 12th September from 2-3:30 pm to introduce the programme, build awareness and provide guidance for potential applicants. Do follow the link below to register your place and find out more.