GatenbySanderson’s pro bono Insight Programme – designed to support aspiring Non-Executive Directors from under-represented groups – is now accepting applications from Yorkshire. We’re really excited to be partnering with GatenbySanderson to bring this opportunity to Bradford and later this week will be hosting an online briefing session about the programme.
What’s included in the programme?
Insight provides those who are accepted onto the programme with the opportunity to shadow two boards, for a six-month placement with each organisation. During this placement, participants will…
- Undertake an induction with the organisation
- Attend board and sub-committee meetings
- Receive mentoring
- Recieve an appraisal from the board’s chairperson
- Work with a non-executive director “Buddy”
- Have access to the Executive Board.
Additional sessions may include include service visits, and board strategy away days and workshops.
Whom is the programme for?
We will be reaching out to people in our circles and communities who are interested in becoming non-executive directors and supporting them in preparing their applications for the Insight Programme. Insight is designed largely for…
- Women and/or Minority background individuals.
- Mid-level and experienced professionals,
- From Bradford or the Leeds City Region.
- Interested in becoming a Non-Executive Director in the future.
Our CEO, Kamran Rashid will be joined by GatenbySanderson’s Inclusion & Diversity Manager (and Insight Programme Manager), Ainslie Wilson-Shearer, to host an online briefing about the programme this Thursday. Join us at 4:45pm to learn more about the programme and put your questions to the team.