The vision of the Local Access Programme that the Bradford Social Innovation Partnership been helping to steer is that by 2030, Bradford has a dynamic, compassionate and inclusive ecosystem of social enterprise creation – a destination for social innovation and enterprise, that kick-starts social innovation and proactively enables people, organisations and institutions who can, and want, to start new and expand existing ventures.
Our recent series of codesign workshops has helped us shape the collective and shared values , as well as the governance that will lie at the heart of the programme. The Bradford Social Innovation Partnership is now looking to appoint frontline organisations to a newly formed board that will…
- Ensure the core values of the programme are taken into account in all programme strategic decisions and applied along the implementation and performance
- Implement the Bradford Local Access Programme strategic plan
- Seek funding for the program
- Oversee the accountable bodies performance
- Work with Access and Big Society Capital on the programme development
The partnership is hoping to establish this board by the end of 2021 and applications are now open for organisations to nominate individuals to fill these positions.
So, if you’re a VCSE organisation based in Bradford, working to support the people and communities across Bradford district, do download the application form and submit your candidates by 9am on 30th August.